Falcon Capital Management, Inc. was founded by Robert C. Dalldorf in 1994 to assist clients in achieving long term financial goals and address a wide range of issues along the way.
Robert believed that a fee based registered investment advisor was more in line with client interests, would provide better results and ultimately a better advisory experience than a commission based system. In addition, an independent structure provided clarity in securities recommendations and was not influenced by sell side analysts or management.
The fundamental basis was to build efficient portfolios based on client goals using "institutionally priced" securities products.
As the firm expanded its business, its strategies evolved into what we believe to be the best methodology for clients seeking an advisory relationship. Our process driven approach is able to tackle a wide range of financial issues.
Meet Our Staff > Click Here
What makes Falcon Capital Management unique?
- Fee based and not commission driven.
- Independent and not a distributor of any proprietary products.
- Top-down active and passive strategies are combined to build truly style diversified efficient portfolios.
- Investment process driven.
- Accessible portfolio managers rather than a black box returns generator.
- Focus on client goals, risks and time frame.
- Ability to coordinate full service financial management.